The Award Cash Management $ervice (ACM$) is NSF’s approach to award payments and post-award financial processes. This approach requires the submission of award level payment amounts each time funds are requested. Awardee Preparers, Certifiers and Financial Representatives are able to access ACM$.
Login to submit or manage payment transactions
ACM$ allows you to:
• Submit cash requests and adjustments to open and closed awards
• Access award level information on payments and award balances
• Have timely access to financial data, funds status monitoring and expenditure reports
• Reduce manual accounting processes, including reconciliations and adjustments
• Quickly identify awardees that need technical assistance through more transparent data
Research.gov Password Reset Tutorial (video-2:17)
For additional information on ACM$ please visit the Help section.